Subject:   RE: Restating the beginning too?
Author: lanius
Date: Aug 1 2008
Lillian, I agree about eliminating the questions at the top or making them
clearer. I'm not sure what you're getting at by some of the questions.

Also, in this particular scale, we are always going to get this relation, aren't
we? I reset it several times, but didn't get anything different. If that's the
case, then what about a problem like: If two circles, two squares, and a
triangle weigh 45 ounces, how much would each of the four shapes on the balance
weigh?

Cynthia

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Pan Balance - Shapes (Fixed Values) tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help