Subject:   One computer classroom
Author: Saint Kimberly
Date: Oct 1 2008
I am curious to hear ideas on how to utilize this just for demonstration
purposes. I have my own laptop in my classroom which I do not allow the students
to use.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help