Subject:   Interactive whiteboard resources - elementary teachers
Author: Mathsframe.co.uk
Date: Jun 30 2009
I am a primary school teacher from England.

I have been making maths resources using Flash and have recently launched a
website to share these resources with fellow teachers.

My resources are based on the British curriculum, but maths is maths (or should
that be maths is math) and I'm sure the resources would be equally useful to
American teachers.

I started programming because I could not find the resources I wanted for my
interactive whiteboard. In particular there was one objective - to be able to
break up numbers in different ways - so I made:

http://www.mathsframe.co.uk/Partition3.swf

to be able to teach the objective.

All my activities are designed as teaching tools, and are simple and quick to
use. They are designed to get children up to the whiteboard and engage a whole
class.

I would love to have feedback from teachers - which activities do you find
useful, which did the children enjoy? Constructive criticism is always
welcome.

I would also like to know if there are any activities you would like to see, or
objectives that you find difficult to teach that you would like a specific
whiteboard teaching tool.

Thanks
Ted Burch
www.mathsframe.co.uk

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Resources for Interactive Whiteboards tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help