Subject:   RE: student engaged
Author: lgainer
Date: Jul 1 2009
Hi,
I am new to Math Forum and using this site. I am presently taking an online
class and we have explored the "Runners" simulation tool. I thought of the same
"in/out", or "What's the Rule" type of table to use with the graph. Students can
solve for x or y and then graph the results to show on the tool. It makes sense
to me!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help