Subject:   RE: Interactive whiteboard resources - elementary teachers
Author: SammyJ
Date: Jul 11 2009
Wow Ted these are really cool. I love the bar charts questions. That will be
really useful for me. The placing numbers on the number line is also great. I
feel this will be useful when I am doing decimals. Thanks for sharing.
Sammy

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Resources for Interactive Whiteboards tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help