Subject:   RE: Interactive whiteboard resources - elementary teachers
Author: Mathsframe.co.uk
Date: Jul 12 2009
Thankyou all for your kind words - it means a lot to me.

Roxie - I hope you had a look at all the resources at -

http://www.mathsframe.co.uk/free_resources.asp

I hope to add at least one new resource a week during the summer holidays
(starting next week - yeah!). If there is anything specific you need or would
like do let me know and I shall make it. I really value the thoughts and ideas
of fellow teachers.

I would also recommend the website of a fellow English primary school teacher (I
do think teachers make the best resources) - http://www.teacherled.com/

ET - I'm afraid the scales only take 13 numbers. The intention when making the
activity was to encourage children to partition numbers in different ways as
preparation for informal methods of addition / multiplication.

E.g if you can convert 358 + 271 into 300 + 50 + 8 + 200 + 50 + 21 it becomes
easier to solve.

Ted

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Resources for Interactive Whiteboards tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help