Subject:   RE: Interactive whiteboard resources - elementary teachers
Author: Gayle77
Date: Jul 18 2009
Hi

I love the site. The bar charts with questions is very cool. Looking forward to
using it in the classroom. I also love the timed multiplications on a number
line. I was looking through the 'block a' section is there any chance of making
the expanded addition available?

Thanks for sharing!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Resources for Interactive Whiteboards tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help