Subject:   RE: Interactive whiteboard resources - elementary teachers
Author: CJake
Date: Jul 21 2009
Hi
I really like the site. I particularly like the timeline in which you jump
between hours:

http://www.mathsframe.co.uk/traintimes.swf

I have not seen anything interactive like this before and it is really useful
for teaching time. However, it always jumps up to the next hour even when that
is not the most appropriate step.
Example:

11:42 to 12:37 - it jumps from 11:42 to 12:00 and then to 12:37.

I would always teach in this situation to jump an hour and then adjust. So my
jumps would be 1 hour and then minus 5 minutes.

Is there anyway your resource could do this too? It would be really cool if it
could!

Thanks
Claire

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Resources for Interactive Whiteboards tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help