Subject:   RE: Interactive whiteboard resources - elementary teachers
Author: Mathsframe.co.uk
Date: Jul 23 2009
I've just added a new teaching tool to my website:

http://www.mathsframe.co.uk/cardgame.swf

The familiar game of matching pairs.

A really versatile teaching tool, with over 50 levels including addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, measurements, fractions and decimals.
Ideal as a lesson starter or plenary.

If you can think of any other levels that could be useful please let me know. It
would be very easy me to update.

Claire - I agree with you on the timetable resource. I shall have a think about
whether it is techinically possible to give children the choice of how to make
their jumps.

Thanks
Ted

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Resources for Interactive Whiteboards tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help