Subject:   RE: student engaged
Author: MarcJL
Date: Aug 2 2009
Before GETS, I called this the "four ways" template.  I use a blank sheet with
what look like unlabeled x-y coordinate axes.  Quadrant 2 contains words,
Quadrant 1 contains symbols, Quadrant 3 is a table, and Quadrant 4 is a graph.

I have given students one quadrant or bits of info in different quadrants and
have had them complete all "four ways."

GETS is clever and makes me want use it to describe the "four ways" template. I
almost GETS it.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help