Subject:   RE: Graphing Tool
Author: Virginia95
Date: Jul 4 2010
I agree with the writers that are allowing them to play with the tool first,
then give them specific goals to meet.  I tend to err on the side of the work
coming first, but reading your responses is encouraging my "playful" side.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help