Subject:   Educational Math Games
Author: snezana90
Date: Mar 11 2014
Hello guys!

Since lots of kids nowadays spend much time playing games, my team and I have
decided to mix up pleasure, fun and knowledge and design some math games. Our
latest one is Zeus vs. Monsters. It is a combination of math and Greek
mythology. With its three levels of difficulty, it is adapted to children K-5
and it has a section for educators which offers a full statistical insight so
that the progress of a player can be monitored and help offered with aread in
need of improvement.

For more information, check out the game on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zeus-vs.-monsters-cool-educational/id820176211

If you like it, you can download it for free.

Please, let us know how beneficial this is to your younger siblings or children.
Any comments, suggestions or questions are much welcomed.

yes  no

Discussion Help