Subject:   Assessing DM
Author: Vance Baker
Date: Mar 16 2003
Thank you, Alice.  May I ask what your experienced.  I am frustrated with the DM
software installation at our school.  It was supposed to track each student, but
it was installed incorrectly.  And my efforts to get them to use their assigned
numbers for using DM online from home hasn't been very successful, but then
getting middle school students to do math homework in general is an iffy thing
here.

yes  no

Discussion Help