Subject:   Another world
Author: Susan Socha
Date: Mar 17 2003
I have been reading about virtual reality applied to geometry in other
dimensions, and spreadsheets for exploring parametric functions and symmetric
differences, and I feel that I am coming from another world.  I can't imagine
approaching either of these topics with "regular" geometry or Algebra II
students.  We are struggling to get all students through our "Standards of
Learning" tests!  Until now, I felt like we were doing a pretty good job here,
but after reading the other submissions, I feel that we are really behind.

yes  no

Discussion Help