Subject:   Clarification
Author: Gayla
Date: Mar 17 2003
Hi again, Susan,

I am something of a math artist, and do not teach children, although I have
spent some time with preschoolers, using mainly 'squishy' Sierpinski tetrahedra
that double as stuffed toys.  For a long time now, I have wondered how teachers
can even find the time to teach and follow new paths considering all of the
demands made of them.

Alice mentioned something interesting in her message called Favorite Software,
about using Powerpoint, and how it has helped her presentations.  Could this use
of technology doubly serve as the written lesson plans required of teachers by
their schools?

yes  no

Discussion Help