Subject:   Green globs
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 17 2003
I've used green globs in my classroom.
Only the brightest students are interested in it for very long. It's great for
them and their enrichment.

I invented a simpler game to introduce linear functions and graphing. It leads
to the more complicated green globs game in steps. We do it off the computer,
but there's no reason I couldn't tweak it this summer and make copies to send
home with kids..fun homework!..this forum just inspired me invent
that:))))))

Thank you again.

yes  no

Discussion Help