Subject:   Favorite Software - Mathematica
Author: Chuck
Date: Mar 17 2003
I like software that allows me to present math visualizations, especially
dynamic geometric illustrations that can be manipulated by students.
Mathematica, with its excellent graphics and animations provides me with this.
Moreover, students can use it to interactively explore math, contributing to the
active learning environment we all strive for. Of course, other Computer Algebra
Systems will do the same, but Mathematica is the one I know.

yes  no

Discussion Help