Subject:   smartboards
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 17 2003
Hi,
I actually use my multimedia projector and. or my overhead as a smartboard.
I'd prefer writing on my computer screen and having it show up on the overhead
screen, as I am prone to migraines and would prefer not to be the object of
those shining lights.
(Also, the smartboard requires concentration while facing away from the
students. That's not a good idea in some classes...)
I think there is a new laptop that combines both, so the technology is changing
rapidly.

yes  no

Discussion Help