Subject:   writing lessons around applets
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 18 2003
On Mar 18, 2003, Craig Russell wrote:

There might be two equally useful approaches to incorporating technology into
our lessons, and lesson planning.
1.  Find a new applet/software/platform, and build a lesson around it (or, for
time-strapped teachers, use a pre-packaged lesson built around the
application).
2.  Look for applets/software/platforms that fit into lessons you currently use,
but make it more clear.

I have my students doing that; Looking for applets that teach their chosen
standard.
After they find them, I discuss with them what they can do to enhance it.
Their applet work is not on the web yet, because they need to get permission
before we upload the sites.

yes  no

Discussion Help