Subject:   TeacherWeb and Quia!
Author: Susan
Date: Mar 19 2003
For the past three years, I maintained a TeacherWeb site, which is really user
friendly.  I posted homework every week, updates, my grading policies, as well
as links to activities that we did in class.  I also had links to my Quia! page
where I posted games and quizzes that I made up to go along with whatever we
were doing.  The parents and students really liked having this available.  Quia!
is now a "for pay" site, but I think it's worth it.  I can create a game or quiz
very quickly.

yes  no

Discussion Help