Subject:   Video for online course
Author: Susan
Date: Mar 20 2003
I am searching for video material for an online Algebra II course.  I have found
some "talking head" video with an instructor teaching a particular topic, but is
there anything else available?  I am looking for applications that link
mathematics to the real world--something like the "For All Practical Purposes"
series, but in short video chunks that can be downloaded in a reasonable amount
of time.

yes  no

Discussion Help