Subject:   Course materials online
Author: Chuck
Date: Mar 20 2003
I teach Advanced Placement Calculus AB and BC, and keep almost all course
materials on our school's (private) intranet site.  I have the list of
assignments, testing schedule, course syllabus, outlines of lectures notes,
applets and animations used in class, etc.  I have a digital projector and use
the web materials during class, then students can access it from home.
I have gotten excellent response from students.
If anyone wants to see it the url is

http://mph.net :8080/academic/calculus/

user name "guest" password "password" and domain "MPH" (without quotes, of
course.)

PS  The BC stuff is far from complete because I am rewriting the course this
year.

Chuck

yes  no

Discussion Help