Subject:   Interactive Software - Webmathematica
Author: Chuck
Date: Mar 20 2003
I have had considerable success with online interactive explorations utilizing
WebMathematica, a product not yet mentioned on the discussion.
I found excellent examples for my calculus classes, and a couple for precalc, at
the UMass site
http://faculty.uml.edu/klevasseur/webmathematica/

Students can utilize the power and graphics capability of the Computer Algebra
System without owning the software.  I have seen the students really get
engrosed in these explorations.

yes  no

Discussion Help