Subject:   Transformations
Author: Cathi
Date: Mar 21 2003
Dennis,

Re. your comments and question about transformations software - I like to use
Geometer's Sketchpad for this; it works well for my high school geometry
classes, and for younger students too.

I created some web pages for my students; one of the pages is an intro to
transformations (it happens to be in the context of making connections between
mathematics and art). The drawings are, unfortunately, not interactive on the
web as they would be in the software itself. You can see it at
http://www.punahou.edu/acad/sanders/MathArt/MACch2sym.html

yes  no

Discussion Help