Subject:   Round 2, Topic 3: Encourage Contributions
Author: The Forum
Date: Mar 22 2003
How can we encourage and recognize the contributions you make to the Math Tools
community?

Soon, your registration page will link you to a summary of your site activity
based on the messages you post to the discussions and on the resources you
contribute. This will allow you, at your convenience, to create a portfolio that
documents your professional development and activities. On request we'll also
happily write a letter of commendation for participants from the Math Forum.
What else would be useful?

We're developing plans to assist software developers, too. We'd appreciate ideas
as to how we might aid teacher educators.

As Cathi and others have articulated in the discussions, time is precious. We
want to make using this site not only pleasurable but worth your while. What
else might we do?

Please post your comments on this topic by replying to this message.

Please read messages that others have written and continue the conversation by
replying to those messages.

yes  no

Discussion Help