Subject:   (no subject)
Author: bonnie
Date: Mar 27 2003
Hi Gayla, Thank you for your comments. It is always nice to hear from parents
students and teachers about Varnelle's Primary math Activities. You were right
when I write the lessons, I had teachers and students in mind. I wanted to
create lessons that would address the mathematics standards. I hope that my
lessons helped to put the pieces together for teachers who have to create
standards driven lessons. The lessons are just a blueprint. I like to walk
around my classroom to observe the children. At that time I am assessing them
and asking higher order questions. Gayla, you've raised some good points in your
statement. I look forward to keeping the conversation going.

yes  no

Discussion Help