Subject:   Mean, Median mode
Author: Susan
Date: Apr 16 2003
What a coincidence.  I was working on this topic myself and had gathered up a
bunch of links.  I think the hardest think for students to understand is when it
is best to use the mean, median or mode.  I found a couple of short, but good
interactive quizzes:
http://www.targeon.org.uk/jrw/stats/stats.htm
http://wblrd.sk.ca/%7Emathb30cs/data/les1/assign.html
I also like the sites that Craig mentioned.  I have some links on box and
whisker plots if you are interested.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Math 7