Subject:   Javascripts and Online Material
Author: Chuck
Date: May 8 2003
This is a response to Tackweed's Javascript comment and also to the earlier
Online Materials item.

I have most of my AP Calculus class notes, sometimes with applest, on our
school's private intranet site:

http://mph.net :8080/academic/calculus/

You can login as "guest" with password "password" and domain "MPH"

The Calculus AB notes are more complete, with a few applets, but I have only
begun to rewrite the Calc BC course.  Not all the applets I use are on my site;
just as often I go to someone else's site or have students complete an
assignment from some other site.

yes  no

Discussion Help