Subject:   PINK flash cards
Author: Anon
Date: Sep 12 2003
At the very least, if you must teach math fact's out of some basic requirement &
Flash cards are one of your better hands at play. May I suggest using the color
HOT bubble gum PINK as your #'s on a white back ground. I'm not going to get
into the color theory aspect, do your own research if you want. Pink flash cards
seem to  work for a lot of kids, Make sure the cards you make or buy are
constitant, bad example: 5 X ___ =s 25 is more complacated than good example 5 X
5 = ____. # Facts are facts keep the rote learning as simple as possible. If
your are not sure if flash cards are clear enough for your students, have
someone hold them up to a mirror for you to read & answer.  Pink works,try it
out.

yes  no

Discussion Help