Subject:   Periods with no math tools.
Author: Gene
Date: Sep 15 2003
I'm going through a time in my course for which I've not found any math tools
that I think would work well with my class, in particular for the concept of
continuity and the power rule for differentiation. (I do use the same applet for
the second derivative that I mentioned for the first derivative and have been
using Graphing Calculator at most class sessions).

I don't think it's necessary to marry each concept to software, but please let
us know if you know of good examples that I apparently miss!  I'll be back in a
few days with some I use in the differentiation techniques chapter.

yes  no

Discussion Help