Subject:   Some Favorite Workers and Their Chameleons
Author: Gene
Date: Sep 20 2003
Ursula did a wonderful job of finding, examining, and cataloging most of the
calculus computer software which now populates Math Tools. I'll start trying out
her favorites today.

In addition, Ursula wrote another chapter of her Chameleon Graphing project for
the Math Forum, http://mathforum.org/cgraph/ , a delightful introduction to the
coordinate plane and graphing which is aimed at middle-school students but
which is of much broader interest. Her latest section on Plane History is not
onlly great fun, it contains some things new to me (that classics background
really helped out!)

We wish Ursula well as she begins grad school in mathematics and hope she'll
drop by Math Tools sometimes.

yes  no

Discussion Help