Subject:   Configurable Applets
Author: Chuck
Date: Sep 25 2003
Thank you for calling the attention of this community to the "Configurable
Applets" developed by David Eck et al at Hobart-William Smith, found at
http://math.hws.edu/javamath/config_applets/

I recently mentioned that his RiemannSums applet is among my favorite, and this
week I used his Derivatives and Secant/Tangent applets.

These are valuable because they can be customized to an instructor's individual
preferences without the time and expertise required for Java programming, then
incorporated into personal web pages.  The "Lite Applets" at MathDL have this
same feature.

P.S. The URL you supplied did not work for me until I deleted the final "/"

Charles Oelsner
Syracuse, NY

yes  no

Discussion Help