Subject:   math fact memorization....Constant time delay?
Author: jhays
Date: Nov 19 2003
I have students in the 8th and 9th grade that do not know their multiplication
facts.
They are learning disabled.
I would like to try anytning that will help me.
5 min a day sounds reasonable.
I have a program I use currently that is similar maybe..I am not sure...
Mastering Math Facts.

At any rate... I am hoping to find a program that would allow me to type in the
problems they are currently working on daily.... and generate a practice session
for them.

Say.... 10 problems.... for one minute.  I want the 10 different facts to rotate
continuously for the one minute.  It would be a fabulous tool for me...
HELP!

Do you have a link for what you are talking about: "Constant time delay"?

yes  no

Discussion Help