Subject:   I would like to find a program that would allow me to type in the
Author: Jan
Date: Nov 19 2003
New Topic

I would like to find a program that would allow me to type in the multiplication
problems I want to have my students practice.

There are some freeware/shareware that allow one to practice multiplication
facts...but I would like to simply type in the ones the student is struggling
with.... and have the option to change it as the needs arise.

I think this would be a fabulous program!

Do you know of such a program....?

Thanks,

J. Hays
LD Teacher ...Oklahoma.