Subject:   research
Author: gayla
Date: Nov 19 2003
Hi Bonnie (Varnelle),

Hi.  Because of something I will be doing, in classrooms, I was asked about
others bringing geometry to very young children (i.e. Preschool/Kindergarten),
since the fractals group I am with doesn't go that low in age.  So I mentioned
you, that I know you deal with geomtric ideas and young children.  But then I
was asked, does she (you) do research, is there research backing up what she has
done/is doing?  If there is, please, will you help me get to it.  We are trying
to find out who else is doing something similar to what I am trying to do,
before we start doing research on my activities.

My fingers are crossed.  Hope to hear from you soon.

yes  no

Discussion Help