Subject:   Caesar Cipher Tool
Author: Chris Koeppen
Date: Jan 27 2004
The Caesar Cipher tool seems to be a real interesting tool combining both
mathematics and historical information that students and adults alike do not
know or even learn in their childhood education. I especially like how it
employs modular arithmatic, a somtimes seeminly dry topic in the classroom and
makes it interesting. I am interested in if there is a way to reverse the coding
so that you can take a coded text and use the tool and different variables to
get the original text back. I just may have not looked at it close enough yet
but was wondering if anyone knows anything about that from prior usage.

Thanks,
Chris

yes  no

Discussion Help