Subject:   RE: Linear Programming
Author: Father
Date: Mar 26 2004
Thanx guys for responding to my Comment. Sione you can take this as a question
too because I structured it for discussion purposes.  What are your views guys?.
I hope from your ideas we can develop the love of maths in our youngsters by
providing fascinating technology to aid their understanding of solving linear
and non-linear problems.

I hope you will give me your honest opinion on this one. Thanx hey.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Algebra

Discussion Help