Subject:   RE: Linear Programming
Author: Father
Date: Mar 26 2004
Thank you very much Mr Don Williams for getting an interest on my topic.  This
was a comment and I was seeking other people's opinions as I would like to help
in improving calculations iliteracy and the general love for maths.  This will
inturn help the multitudes of this world to solve their planning probems and
further help todays industries in their production depts.

Can I have your honest opinion, Sir.  The tender age I meant begins at primary
school level maybe Grade 7 or early secondary education.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Algebra

Discussion Help