Subject:   RE: mathproblemsusingalloperation
Author: Aisyah
Date: Mar 26 2004
On Mar 24, 2004, Yari wrote:

I want to know step by step how to do a math problem using all four operations
of math, please can you help me...

Dear Yari, if you mean the four basic operation is +,-,x and divisional
operations then the simple rule you have to follow is this:
solve the multiplication and divisional operation sign first which ever comes
first from left to right. then solve the additional and subtraction operation
sign, also which ever comes first from left to right. However if the additional
or the subtraction sign is in a bracket, then you have to solve that one first
regardless where it is place in the problem.( Any operation in a bracket has to
solve first) Solving the operation sign means that you use the two numbers which
are on the left and right of the operation sign. After getting an answer, the
answer will be use to solve the consecutive operation sign.
I hope, I did not confuse you further. If you can give one example of the
problem, it might be easier to explain.

yes  no

Discussion Help