Subject:   New Freind
Author: Kamali
Date: Apr 7 2004
Hi to all. I am a student in the unversity of Bahrain and just have taken
Discrete Math. which I see it not difficult if the lecturer of the course has
ability to send information propperly to his students.Indeed, I have some
problems with this course cuz of the weakness in our lecturer's level and this
is what all my classmates are suffering from.

Again, I would like to thank all who will assist me in Discrert Math. if I send
any question thru this web link.

yes  no

Discussion Help