Subject:   RE: Grad. Project
Author: George Reese
Date: Apr 19 2004
Tina,
Can you say more about the requirements for your
project? You're at a good site with Math Tools.
George

On Apr 18, 2004, Tina wrote:

I am doing a graduate project on mathematics technology.  I have looked all over
for a good internet site or software to do my project on.
Does anyone have any recommendations of a good site or software?

yes  no

Discussion Help