Subject:   RE: Grad. Project
Author: Susan
Date: Apr 19 2004
Tina,

George is right about MathTools being a good site.  I do not know the
requirements for your project, but I would really be interested in teachers'
developing quality lessons to go along with some of the applets that George's
students have written.  They are really nice, but they need lessons developed
for most of them so they are 'classroom friendly'.

Some have lessons, but there are quite a few that do not.  This has been
something I have wanted to do for a long time.

http://www.mste.uiuc.edu/java/default.php

Good luck!

Susan

yes  no