Subject:   RE: The exponential function
Author: gene
Date: Apr 27 2004
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your work--the applet is certainly an improvement and fun to play
with. I couldn't get your accuracy with it but this may be an artifact of the
browsers I tried. I was working on a Mac and with Safari there was a yellowish
blob at the center and also in the upper left. Things were better looking with
Mozilla. (Also tried Explorer but I apparently don't have it
Applet-enabled.)

The best I could get with either was 2.7. After a window size of around 10^-12
the blue line and red function sort of melded together and became a bit
jaggy.

Let me know what you are using and I'll try again.

Best,          Gene

yes  no

Discussion Help