Subject:   Onsite and Online Tool Fest Introductions
Author: Suzanne
Date: Aug 2 2004
Dear Onsite and Online Tool Fest Participants,

Please take a moment to read the "opening" pages of the onsite and online
participants. Are there folks there that share similar interests with you?

   Onsite
   http://mathforum.org/workshops/toolfest04/onsite/index.html
   Online
   http://mathforum.org/workshops/toolfest04/online/index.html

To help find even more similar interests, we would like you to reply to this
post with some specific thoughts including identifying:

   - a math topic you're interested in focusing on first
   - a technology type you're intersted in focusing on first

As folks reply, we're thinking that online and onsite collaborations will start
to emerge.

Thank you!

yes  no

Discussion Help