Subject:   RE: Traffic Jam Activity: Math Forum's Applet
Author: lanius
Date: Aug 4 2004
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/java/jam/Jam.html

I thought this was an effective simulation of playing the game. Some
modifications might include:

1) Letting me specify the number of walkers on each side rather than the easy,
middle, difficult mode. If I were really learning, I'd need more stages, I
think.

2) I'd like it to report to me the number of moves for each stage. I don't think
it did.

3) Then another page could let me make a table with the number of each-way
walkers and the number of moves. I could then have the option to graph that if
I'd like. (Or provide a link to graphers that are already out there (like
Shodor's).

Anyway, I liked it.

yes  no

Discussion Help