Subject:   RE: Traffic Jam: tool ideas
Author: lanius
Date: Aug 4 2004
I was wrong. On a re-visit it seemed to work just as rules allow.

BTW, When I played this in my classroom, I always ruled out jumping your own
teammate. This tool allowed it, which gave me a different perspective. I think
that now I see that you don't have to make that as a rule.

 On Aug  4 2004, lanius wrote:
> Does this tool work the same as others? It seems that the first move
> is to jump one color frog over its own "teammate".

yes  no

Discussion Help