Subject:   RE: Teaching Mathematics as a Science
Author: Craig
Date: Aug 5 2004
I agree whole-heartedly.  I very much enjoy assigning "discovery" labs, in all
my classes, and I enjoy reading (but the kids don't seem to enjoy writing) lab
reports.  No matter the "enjoyment" level, I see that real learning takes place.
I guess with all the writing, we're moving toward "teaching mathematics as
English" too!

yes  no

Discussion Help