Subject:   RE: Cost vs. benefit of using technology
Author: Tracey
Date: Aug 5 2004
I'm more of a tech person than a math person, but I would have to say what makes
it worth while is the interest level of the students in using computers. It
(hopefully) increases their interest in learning about math, and we are in the
technology age. We are increasingly dependent on technology, so that whenever we
can incorporate computers in another field it has to be a benefit to the
students.

yes  no

Discussion Help