Subject:   RE: Communication using the language of math
Author: moursund
Date: Aug 6 2004
Craig's message about students doing math labs and writing up their results
supports a very important component of learning math. We want students to learn
to read, write, speak, listen, and think using the language and ideas of math.

I think that the traditional math curriculum does not do a good job of helping
students develop math communication skills.

Dave Moursund

yes  no

Discussion Help