Subject:   RE: Getting to the First Web Page...
Author: tackweed
Date: Aug 17 2004
On Aug 17 2004, Craig wrote:
> There is a "teacher's home page" host/walkthrough at
> www.teachers.net/sampler.  My son's school uses
> http://teacherweb.com.  I have run across a few others that are free
> and fairly easy, but, since I use FrontPage and WebCT, I didn't keep
> track of their url's.
--Craig

Several have tried this - but they apparently are uncomfortable with trying to
put scripts etc. into their pages.  Our district provides web pages for each
teacher - but no support.

If I get something cobbled together I'll let you know and you can 'beta' it.

Thnaks for the reply

Jeff

yes  no

Discussion Help